GPA Architects has provided full design services for over $35 million of new and remodeled public and commercial facility construction and consulting architect service for over $750 million of contruction since its founding in 2000.
The firm’s services include:
• Master Planning
• Feasibility studies
• Building Survey
• Architectural and Interior Design
• Construction Administration
GPA Architects has provided consulting service to public and private clients in the following fields:
A. Expert Witness/Litigation Support:
We assist owners, contractors, design professionals and their legal counsel in the identification, analysis and presentation of project related design, construction and claims issues from both an affirmative and defensive perspective. Services include:
• Construction Documents, Review and Analysis
• Construction Claims, Review and Analysis
• Delay/Acceleration Claims, Review and Analysis
• Error and Omissions, Review and Analysis
• Expert Witness for Mediation, Arbitration, and Trial Testimony
B. Property Condition Assessment:
GPA has provided post-occupancy analysis and property condition assessment services for private and public owners including the following:
• Site and Building Surveys
• Spreadsheet Analysis
• Cost Estimates for Repair and/or Improvements
GPA provides program management or support to owners and PM/CM firms as follows:
• For Large Projects: We assist PM/CM firms and owners in the management of large ariport projects. Working as an extension of the staff, we perform a range of tasks including the review of design documentation, design fee negotiations, and formulation of design directives.
• For Small Projects: We perform PM/CM services for tenant development projects for a complete project delivery.